Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Self Employed after Tiling Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Spencer

TF
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
image.jpeg

Spencer

TF
Reaction score
Great work spencer, good to see your doing well after the course, Keep up the good work.
Darren

Thanks Darren,
It's a pleasure to be able to show what's achievable in such a short period of time. It's giving my working life new avenues to explore, and the money is fantastic. However...I want more and I'm convinced I'm heading in the right direction, with the right skill set acquired from your course and personal knowledge of business. Very grateful!

Regards to you and Tracy
Spencer

UKTT Darren

TF
TF Official Sponsor
Subscribed
Reaction score
Your quite welcome Spencer great to see you doing well, there are people still on this forum that did my course over 12 years ago still going strong. Most short tile courses you learn nothing but the absolute basics and thats whats gives all courses a bad wrap, however my course has proved itself for over 15 years producing quality tilers that do well. People that judge my course haven't a clue the high level of work done and the in-depth knowledge of tile that we go through, We never claim to make people master tilers but you have to start somewhere and we give the best grounding you can get in the shortest time.
Say hi to Adrian for me next time you speak
Regards
Darren
www.tiling-courses.co.uk

Reaction score
As a training provider we are of course biased, but i am also a tiler of over 20 years, and as others have said many times `you cannot teach experience` but what can be done is you can be taught from experience, thus saving a lot of wasted time, pretty much most time served fixers will condemn short courses, this is for a number of reasons, firstly they spent years learning their trade, and cannot accept learning in a short period could suffice, another is most do not know what is being taught, and this varies dramatically, most have seen so called Tilers who have finished courses with no idea! that will very much depends on who and what they are being taught, for example you can be taught to set out your tiles on paper or any 1 wall, but this does not teach you setting out, you will need to be taught to set out many types of ROOMS with problems, different size tiles etc.
But some people can definitely do 3-4 weeks good training and then work as a domestic tiler on standard work with no problems and too a very good standard!
Anyway i am happy to answer any questions or concerns.

Reply to Self Employed after Tiling Course in the Tiling Courses - Tile Workshops area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock