Search the forum,

Discuss Schluter products Quality in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

IMG_0186.PNG
IMG_0187.PNG
Some really good products from Schluter, will be looking to purchase some of these, good quality!

O

One Day

We can ask nicely

You've no chance of direct dealing!
As for the old "Schluter is SO expensive" thing - you get what you pay for.
I can get generic "tile-rite" aluminium trims from a local indie shop for £4 each. Or I can pay 3 to 4x that and get something really nice.
You should be able to get 35% minimum off list prices if you have a decent relationship with your Schluter supplier.

B

Blunt Tool

You've no chance of direct dealing!
As for the old "Schluter is SO expensive" thing - you get what you pay for.
I can get generic "tile-rite" aluminium trims from a local indie shop for £4 each. Or I can pay 3 to 4x that and get something really nice.
You should be able to get 35% minimum off list prices if you have a decent relationship with your Schluter supplier.
Don't mind paying to get best results for customer, specially like their expansion joint system. Suppose could go into my local CTD and get them to order for me so all good!

Reply to Schluter products Quality in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen