Search the forum,

Discuss SBR Slurry coat on Marmox in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi.
I am about to purchase some Carrara white Minerva wet wall panels to line a shower area. Currently it is a stud wall with no boards so I am planning on fitting Marmox boards to the stud work. The wet wall panels are only 6mm thick and being a light (white marble) colour could surfer with a bit of transparency. The backing boards being dark grey could dull down the overall whiteness of the marble effect. I would like to apply a white finish to the marmox board to stop any potential dulling issues.
Would a slurry coat of SBR and a cement based white tile adhesive be suitable? Alternatively any other recommendation?
Recommended method for fixing the Minerva panels is with dabs of low modulus silicone adhesive

Reply to SBR Slurry coat on Marmox in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen