Currently reading:
Rubi tp cutters

Search the forum,

Discuss Rubi tp cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mike1979

Anyone tried these cutters they look like the sigma but a tad cheaper looks a good cutter image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Rubi tp cutters in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Currently using TX700N but obviously now too small for the 1200x600mm I'm increasingly being tasked with by customers. Up to now, I've been cutting the 1200mm length with angle grinder/diamond...
Replies
Views
There is some stain/marking on the mosaic tiles in my living room. These stains are more visible when seen under light reflection. The floor does not look good at all with these stains, and we...
Replies
Views
  • Suggestion
Post a New Thread for Each Tiling Job Completed. Rather than using the Show us Your Work Thread - which has more than 500,000 views, and thousands of posts to scroll through - we thought it would...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views
I like DIY projects. Figured I'd try my hand at removing cracked grout in my shower and replace it with caulk. To remove the old grout I used a oscillating tool with diamond edged grout remover...
Replies
Views
Daniels
D
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement