Search the forum,

Discuss Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Some photos of a road trip last year, who needs to go abroad!
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG

Q

Qwerty

Great photos! I love Scotland. Part of my ancestry is in Scotland. My great (x8) grandmother was Flora MacDonald the famous Jacobite heroine who helped Bonnie Prince Charlie escape from the Tower of London.

T

Time's Ran Out

Great pictures - even after the rain!
We pulled up at a camp site on Loch Lomond and got eaten by midgies.
A Greek beach watching the boat people swim ashore for me.

B

Blunt Tool

Excellent photos Ian,
Love the Nags Head! :p
The horses are called the Kelpies and are in Falkirk as is the Falkirk wheel which takes boats up to the next canal instead of locks. The castle ruins are Urquart castle on Loch Ness, the last English outpost in the highlands until the clans ceased it by siege! FREEDOM!!!

O

Old Mod

The horses are called the Kelpies and are in Falkirk as is the Falkirk wheel which takes boats up to the next canal instead of locks. The castle ruins are Urquart castle on Loch Ness, the last English outpost in the highlands until the clans ceased it by siege! FREEDOM!!!
That's really kool! Cheers :):thumbsup:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice pics mate , i live about 2 miles from the Kelpies and the wheel , we could have went for a pint :D
Never been to Aberdeen :( though ive been to John O Groats..

Reply to Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Some photos of a road trip last year, who needs to go abroad!
IMG_1873.JPG
IMG_1584.JPG
IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1847.JPG
IMG_1852.JPG
IMG_1873.JPG

Q

Qwerty

Great photos! I love Scotland. Part of my ancestry is in Scotland. My great (x8) grandmother was Flora MacDonald the famous Jacobite heroine who helped Bonnie Prince Charlie escape from the Tower of London.

T

Time's Ran Out

Great pictures - even after the rain!
We pulled up at a camp site on Loch Lomond and got eaten by midgies.
A Greek beach watching the boat people swim ashore for me.

B

Blunt Tool

Excellent photos Ian,
Love the Nags Head! :p

O

Old Mod

That's really kool! Cheers :):thumbsup:

andy-p

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Nice pics mate , i live about 2 miles from the Kelpies and the wheel , we could have went for a pint :D
Never been to Aberdeen :( though ive been to John O Groats..

Reply to Road trip Scotland, Inverness and Falkirk in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen