Search the forum,

Discuss Recommend a NICE Tile adhesive Trowel Please? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Albert

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
upload_2017-12-3_9-13-9.png
I got one of these free at CTD recently, lovely trowel
but they only make 8mm its from ardex

O

On one

Guys I want a Rolls Royce of a trowel..
I checked the Rubi and seems like they have pretty naff plastic handles from the pictures? I have a good rubi manual tile cutter, but I know they got some cheap and crap budget range tools nowadays as well, so I'm cautious about them.

Seems like marshalltown doesn't have a 10x10mm trowel,
Only 6x10mm and 13x13mm , Which one would be the best suited for 30x45cm tiles or none of them? 13mm seems a bit too large or I'm wrong?

From other Brands What would be your best suggestion If I wanted to get the best trowel to set 30x45cm tiles at the moment?
Marshalltown 10 x 10mm Notched Trowel - Wooden Handle £12.99 in stock - next day UK delivery plus Tile Cutters and Tiling Tools - http://www.tradetiler.com/marshalltown-10-x-10mm-notched-trowel-wooden-handle.html

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
View attachment 95358 I got one of these free at CTD recently, lovely trowel
but they only make 8mm its from ardex
Wot.....Free!!!!!!

I just paid a fiver for one off Ebay. Looks like a nice trowel, I haven't used it yet. I've bought a few trowels off Ebay and they have been pretty good. I like the Ragni stainless steel.

I don't like the Genesis Tiger.

Reply to Recommend a NICE Tile adhesive Trowel Please? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen