Search the forum,

Discuss Rare Special Offer on Plumbing Bits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Broken Link Removed

TrueShopping (a sponsor on the plumbing forum) has lots of stock they're selling off at 2004 prices to make space for 2010 stock.

Checkout the following link and see if there's anything you fancy, if so, get it asap as there could be VAT @ 20% in the new year!

Broken Link Removed

Last edited:
B

brian c

just had a look Dave,they are good prices,so are the towel rads..800x500 £52.99 i pay £100..might look into this.:thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

Am I reading that right! 50p for a pipe cutter:yikes: he was only charging £1 before. It's worth buying 10 for £5 and chucking them in a few different tool bags, I use the pipe slices which are much better but those type have come in handy on more than a few occasions.

Might also get a few yorkshire fittings, again I use end feed but a few yorkshires are worth having if a fitting is being a pain

Reply to Rare Special Offer on Plumbing Bits in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen