Search the forum,

Discuss Quotatis in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

calculator

Re: www.Quotatis

these sites seem to b popping up everywhere, dont trust em myself heard stories of not bing able to get round to do the quote, only over net and thats no good, how do you sell yourself that you are best person for the job but more important how do you quote for a job you've not seen, if they give the full postcode try tapping it into sat nav, or google and do leaflet drop on the road you can sometimes pick-up the work that way

G

GatesheadCol

You gotta ask yourself this Dean

They advertaise as 'locally vetted tradesmen'

What that really means is they get £50 quid from you, wheres the vetting?

Stay away.

You ever tried to sell a car? You get the calls from Cardata and the likes saying pay us £90 and we will give you details of buyers in your area.

All acon mate.

Ask yourself this too - your looking for a atradesman - where would you go?

You ever heard of them from thr customers point of view?

D

dean39

on the web-site they say they vet everyone before they will give out referalls,it all comes down to who you can trust thats why i enquired on here first,thanks for all replys.Dean:)

T

timg

they do vet their contractors... i'm one of them.. have no complaints over the lead quality whatsoever...

T

Time's Ran Out

But if they are still going it must have been worth the £250 they got from the 5 quotes each time!:lol:

:welcome:timg.

Reply to Quotatis in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen