Search the forum,

Discuss Prices in London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Polishtradesman

Hi,
I set up buisness in London and wondering how much shuold i take for tiling to not make market prices too low. I think - dayrate 150 - 200 or 38 per squere meter. How do you think ? Thx

S

Scott

Depends on what you are doing?
Domestic or commercial?
Which area are you working in?
£38 seems high but maybe not for stone?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Domestic work in London I could believe you'd get near to that sort of money (me being from the Midlands though, so I don't know the prices) but the average across the country would be a lot lower.

You'll soon find out what customers are willing to pay though I guess.

S

Spud

very funny reading this thread, if you are getting these rates in London you are doing very well, you need to know that the London market is very very competitive and there are tilers working for under £90 per day there are some tilers making £200 a day on day rate but not many

D

darragh

maybe i shouldnt have said that is standard price.. youre right there are people working for much less, just put on what i charge

U

user123

Hi,
I set up buisness in London and wondering how much shuold i take for tiling to not make market prices too low. I think - dayrate 150 - 200 or 38 per squere meter. How do you think ? Thx

I seem to remember you from before, - hadn't you set up business in London months ago?? Or am I mistaken?

P

Polishtradesman

I seem to remember you from before, - hadn't you set up business in London months ago?? Or am I mistaken?
Yes I set selfemployment long ago but i have not been in UK for 3 years. I have been plannig to come here agine for last year but i got so many to do in Poland that i couldnt. And now i am here again and maybe i goint to set up ltd company but for now still selfemplyment. In first post i wrote " I set up business..." i rather meant that i am here again. Sorry for mylanguage mistake.

Reply to Prices in London in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen