Discuss Porcelanosa Afrodita Blanco in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

A

Annie18

I'm replacing a shower unit and about 10 tiles short, hoping someone can help me?

A

Annie18

image.jpeg image.jpeg Yes sorry I didn't think of that
I'm looking for preferably the plain tile but would more than happily have the border one ... Even used tiles that have been successfully removed

Reply to Porcelanosa Afrodita Blanco in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22