Search the forum,

Discuss Porcelain floor tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mark jude

Trying to match like for like or similar grey /black porcelain floor tilesfoe repairs to garage floor job . See photo . Need over 100 m2 so nice order to be made , have few leads but looking see if any one can help mark jude
Tile size is 200 x 200 mm 9/11 mm thick please see photos attached

IMG_3656.JPG IMG_3324.JPG IMG_3325.JPG

T

Tile Shop

I can only think of the Johnsons Kerastar Rocktop 20x20 in:
Graphite (RT515) (dark grey)
Granite (RT517) (light/mid grey)
and for the white.............. ummmm.......... not one in the same finish. But Hail will be the closest (RT509)

I also know that Keope did similar, but can't recall if they had 200x200, but worth checking them out.

Reply to Porcelain floor tiles in the For-sale and Wanted area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen