Search the forum,

Discuss Pilkingtons in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

larmar

Hi are pilkintons tiles still on the market and if so could anyone give me a price for a pallet load of plain white 6x6 for a contract i have , reagrds
:thumbsup:

D

DHTiling

Some tiles are still available but pilks do go under last year.

CTD are the biggest stockists of pilks..

why pilks 6x6 anyway... you can get brazilian 6x6 for a 3rd of the price of pilks.. and spot on for contract work

L

larmar

The spec for the job states pilks and I have been told that clerk of works is checking all materials used on the site are of the correct spec , but at least now I'm armed with the info that they are now no longer trading . Ive been using BCT whites for years on other sites and had no probs, but this guy is supposed to be a jobs worth . Thanks , lawrence

S

Spud

once you explain to the clerk that pilks have ceased trading and their tiles are no longer available he will be happy to chose an alternative tile, i would probably go with johnsons or bct so they can source replacements in the future if need be, good luck with it

Reaction score
Topps might be worth a visit
the bloke was telling me today that they bought all the Pilkingtons stock when they went bust.
I don't know the full story but they had a few Pilkingtons on display 'cos i was looking at some for a job myself...

Reply to Pilkingtons in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen