Search the forum,

Discuss picutres of your apprentice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mr T

Dogs are too needy, cats eat some food, go to sleep, come for a cuddle and then you can chuck them out at night. And you don't need to pick up their poo in public :lol:

not the cat we had... at least the dog gives a dam if he poos in the house he knows its beatings... try chasing a cat around the house with a rolled up newspaper! and at least dogs cant go over the fence and bring back pieces of bird or rats lol.

I

Ian

clean that van out bri! :thumbsup:

That's an old pic, it normally looks like this

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373924371.552219.jpg

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
my cats all play fetch with a range of toys. the tortoise girl brings sticks to the patio doors to play fetch. also whatever is on the neighbours washing line. This weekend it was her babys slipper type shoe things. Im not good with kid stuff lol

S

Stef

Here's ma boy,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1373924752.719460.jpg
Can't take him on any jobs as he's just too stupid & daft.
Fits in well in our family..

M

Mr T

why not go for our finest the bulldog? mind you I was looking into them before and they are a lot of effort to look after with all the extra skin causing soars.

S

Stef

why not go for our finest the bulldog? mind you I was looking into them before and they are a lot of effort to look after with all the extra skin causing soars.

Too many health problems with them. i had one ordered years ago but cancelled, the Frenchie is the healthiest of the Bulldog breed.

im going to cross him with a ****zu.

A Bull ****z.. :lol::lol::lol:

Reply to picutres of your apprentice... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen