Search the forum,

Discuss PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

paulyoung666

well done passing the theory,just the easy bit to go, all the best:thumbsup:

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling

time will tell i suppose , its amazing how much confidence you can build over a couple of days , i have to say though , i cannot fault the instructor we have :thumbsup:

G

gm140

When I done my LGV all examiner seemed to be looking for was constant use of mirrors, so if you spend more time looking where you've been and not where your going, you'll do fine:lol:

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling

P

paulyoung666

When I done my LGV all examiner seemed to be looking for was constant use of mirrors, so if you spend more time looking where you've been and not where your going, you'll do fine:lol:

Graeme
ETL Pro Tiling

i spent half an hour of the hour looking backwards :lol:

Through Aycliffe hey!!.. my home town..

have you moved out ? , as i drove through it i was shocked at the state of the place , talk about tumbleweed :(

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

i spent half an hour of the hour looking backwards :lol:

have you moved out ? , as i drove through it i was shocked at the state of the place , talk about tumbleweed :(

LOL./.. depends what part of the town... all towns have some bad area's..

A bit like norton does as well...

P

paulyoung666

LOL./.. depends what part of the town... all towns have some bad area's..

A bit like norton does as well...

sorry and quite correct and very very remiss of me to slag off someone elses hometown :yikes:

P

paulyoung666

so , my instructor reckons i am upto test standard and is putting me in for my test next week , i am amazed it has happened so quick , i only drove for the first time last tuesday :yikes:

Reply to PCV ( bus ) theory test on tuesday ........ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen