Discuss pci system in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

spacedout

pci system to computer flooring metal floor tiles. how long should you leave adhesive before putting the pci matting tanking system on top. as we have found the adhesive stays wet days after the matting is laid. we have pulled matting up 5 days later still wet. once tiled will this all set ? or fail ps im not a lover of pci but some times you have to work with what you get./

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Was it tubbed addy you used to stick it down?

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

My mate Ozboz has some experience with this, PM him he might be able to help:thumbsup:

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
personally pci has soem of the best products out there,not sure what system you have used can you elaborate

Reply to pci system in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley