Search the forum,

Discuss passed CSCS test,where now in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hi,
Passed the CSCS test on Saturday,and was told to ring up a number today. When I rang them I thought I would have to pay £25 and be sent a card.
No not at all...
They asked what trade I was in and certificates I had, and if I had an apprenticeship and told them it was from a 1 week course last year,they said I would have to work towards acheiving an NVQ2 and they could send out someone within 4 weeks to assess me
Im a bit nervous about that at the mo,so said Ill get back to them.
I thought once I passed the test I would be issued with a card and then when I see a tiling job advertised,say at the job centre that requires a CSCS card I thought I could apply for it knowing I have the basic site health and safety skills.
Didnt realise was it shows how competent you are in your job.
What if I was a labourer on site,would I have to be trained to a standard.
Cheers.
Vin.:furious3:

Reply to passed CSCS test,where now in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’ve been trying to seek advice on whether the recently finished tiling/grouting in my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen