Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Palace adh' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

M

Matty A

Hi people
Has anyone used Palace multiflex rapid set and if so what do you think to it the reason i ask is i need to find a cheaper adh' to try and secure a job but i dont want to compromise on quality of my work if this stuff is crap i have used it once and that was in may and i dont think that is long enough to have an opinion but it does come with a 10yr guarantee HELP..

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've not heard too many good things about it, but really, adhesive companies are always making improvements and if they want to hit the professional market they really need to be listening to the feedback about their adhesives from the guys that are using them, you.

If I was making palace adhesives, i'd have heard the bad comments some years ago as the comments existed then too, so I would hope that by now I would have secured a decent mix and improved on the bad stuff.

Not used them myself at all though, i'd trial them on friends and family jobs on a comfortable no-come-backs "mate-rate" :)

T

tjsmiler

How about their self levelling self smoothing flooor compound mate....ever used that?

L

L & R CERAMICS

Hi people
Has anyone used Palace multiflex rapid set and if so what do you think to it the reason i ask is i need to find a cheaper adh' to try and secure a job but i dont want to compromise on quality of my work if this stuff is crap i have used it once and that was in may and i dont think that is long enough to have an opinion but it does come with a 10yr guarantee HELP..
i use a company called instarmac also known as ultra ,i can pick flexi rapid up quite cheap, i cant disclose the price as i only use their products,i get this delivered in bulk .you find going direct to suppliers can be a lot cheaper than you realise and can make you a few bob when doing big jobs and these glues are bs kitemarked:)

C

Concept PHT

Instarmac are based here in the midlands (Kingsbury / Tamworth) and they produce very good adhesives / grouts. Better than BAL I think.....

Reply to Palace adh' in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
laattaana
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks