Search the forum,

Discuss Paddle Mixer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DN1986

Hi all,

I feel like all I do is post questions at the moment!

Just wanted to know what paddle mixers you guys tend to use for mixing your addy.

Anyone know of any good deals about at the moment for one of decent quality?

Cheers

B

Bubblecraft

My evolution is still going strong & that was £50 or £60 a few years back. Got a Rubi BL mixer about £90. Good feel to it a good variable speed but it's my second as my first burnt out after 2 mixes. Can smell the bushes when mixing full speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

H

hillhead

I bought a megamixer from Diatech lately and it's made by eibenstock which is top whack IMO.
Pricey though but unreal lifespan usually.

G

Gazzer

I have the Sparky 110v from S....Fix and a Metabo 240v which i have had for over 9 years now and still going great.

D

DHTiling

My evolution is still going strong & that was £50 or £60 a few years back. Got a Rubi BL mixer about £90. Good feel to it a good variable speed but it's my second as my first burnt out after 2 mixes. Can smell the bushes when mixing full speed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - Couple a' Tools

Waz that the budget one :lol:

F

Fred

Don't run out and get the Rubi BL single mixer, I've only had it for 8 mouths and it's on it's last legs, a total waste of money. it can't cope with a full bucket of addy, in fact today, it was giving out that horrible burnt out smell.

H

hillhead

There is cheap and expensive about but at the end of it all as long as it does the job then happy days.
My new one can mix a full bag with ease, big machine though so time will tell how it lasts.
I have my old eibenstock too so must get it mended and keep as a spare.

Reply to Paddle Mixer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen