Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

D

DHTiling

Please remember this thread is in a pubic section of the forum....watch those replies..:grin:

S

sWe

Gawd... Dude, seriously, were you cursed when you were in your mum's womb or something? :lol:

I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious now, but the essentials for siliconing:

1 roll of TP to clean your hands and tool with (no, not yer wang, in this case anyways)
1 water spray filled with 1/3 water and 2/3 fairy liquid (stirred, not shaken)
1 small bin for dumping excess silicone into
1 excess removal tool (if you've got nowt better, a (removed) spoon works...)

Spray the silicone after you've applied it, and spray your excess removal tool. Becoz it's you, spray your hands too. And you face, and your hair, and your ***, just to be safe. Now, nothing will go where it's not supposed to be :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BDS

Spray the silicone after you've applied it, and spray your excess removal tool. Becoz it's you, spray your hands too. And you face, and your hair, and your ***, just to be safe. Now, nothing will go where it's not supposed to be :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

P

P'boro tiler

ive bn tiling about a year now and today i finally did perfect siliconing with some speed. i used a siliconeblitz tool (the mid sized one). i applied the silicone as neatly as i could so to reduce the amount of shaping needed. i then dipped my siliconeblitz tool in a slithly soapy bucket and shoock off the excess. i then work from the bottom to the top slowly removign the excess and whipping it on edge of bucket. once its donw i then run my finger over it onvce very gently.
i think your pobably applying far too much like i used to

Bathfix Bob

TF
Arms
Reaction score
One of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet!

Didn't realise at first it was 3 years old, how did he get silicone up there? !!!!!

I have a metal picture now that I can't get rid of.........

W

wivers

One of the funniest things I've ever read on the internet!

Didn't realise at first it was 3 years old, how did he get silicone up there? !!!!!

I have a metal picture now that I can't get rid of.........

It got onto the toilet paper from my clothes

Reply to Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks