Search the forum,

Discuss Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

P'boro tiler

lol! try using some washing up liquid with water and dip your finger in it but shake off as much as u can

P

Perry

Wivs i better pop round and show you how to fill cracks and things with silicone properly :lol:

CJ

TF
Arms
Reaction score
With your *** Wivers, at least there will be plenty of ventilation. So at least the silicon on ya butt will not go mouldy :lol:

D

DHTiling

Please remember this thread is in a pubic section of the forum....watch those replies..:grin:

S

sWe

Gawd... Dude, seriously, were you cursed when you were in your mum's womb or something? :lol:

I'm sorry if I'm stating the obvious now, but the essentials for siliconing:

1 roll of TP to clean your hands and tool with (no, not yer wang, in this case anyways)
1 water spray filled with 1/3 water and 2/3 fairy liquid (stirred, not shaken)
1 small bin for dumping excess silicone into
1 excess removal tool (if you've got nowt better, a (removed) spoon works...)

Spray the silicone after you've applied it, and spray your excess removal tool. Becoz it's you, spray your hands too. And you face, and your hair, and your ***, just to be safe. Now, nothing will go where it's not supposed to be :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
B

BDS

Spray the silicone after you've applied it, and spray your excess removal tool. Becoz it's you, spray your hands too. And you face, and your hair, and your ***, just to be safe. Now, nothing will go where it's not supposed to be :thumbsup:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reply to Ohh No! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello there, Relatively recently we had a new en-suite fitted (complete rip out of the old...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen