Search the forum,

Discuss Norcross pro gym base a game changer in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

One Day

Yes if I hadn't seen it field tested by other users and heard their responses I would walk away as I don't need to take the liability when I can do other work without having to worry . How many people do you think there are on this site who tile straight to chipboard because 2 part elastomeric adhesives say you can .

Hey! I've tiled straight onto chipboard with 2pt elastomeric (fastflex) quite a few times and had no comebacks. :rolleyes:

Mark Frost

TF
Esteemed
Esteemed
Reaction score
if it was a big job then a few phone calls would be made but if it was a small floor then Id be tempted to walk and wait.

O

Old Mod

M

man of kent

Its all very well tiling to 7 day old screeds, but what happens when the screed finishes shrinking after the tiles have been fixed????

D

Dumbo

Sr1 on anhydrate with a good contractor is easy. went to a customer who had one surveyed , over 35sqm +or-1mm over whole floor.

Reply to Norcross pro gym base a game changer in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen