Search the forum,

Discuss nicobond in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
just been to nicobond trade evening and found some great adhesives to use. if anyone has a n+c tilestyle near them i suggest trying them out. flexi rapid set at £14 a bag (white)

D

DHTiling

N&C Nicobond and N&C Tilestyle are part of the N&C Group of Companies, a business dedicated to the manufacture and supply of the finest building materials. Extensive research and design work allows each company within the Group to develop inspirational and affordable products that meet the changing demands of the construction industry.
N&C Nicobond is a national manufacturer and distributor of ceramic tiles, natural stone, adhesives, grouts and screeds and is the UK’s largest independent distributor of supplying House Developers, Contractors and Retailers throughout the UK. N&C Tilestyle is a group of retail showrooms supplying the trade and public with ceramic tiles, natural stone, wood flooring and adhesives. Each showroom has trained staff using large areas of display offering wall and floor tiles for the discerning customer.

..dave..

Reply to nicobond in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen