Search the forum,

Discuss New video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

For any of you that ain't seen this on my Facebook page, here's my new vid.

http://youtu.be/DlgSoBUzs_w

Didn't have the time to adjust audio on the vid so that it doesn't infringe copyright. Will upload a new one with it adjusted once YouTube remove the audio.

The video wouldn't be the same without the song lol

Let me know what you lot think

I

Ian

You do some very tidy work Gus, how long has it taken you to get to such a high standard in so many trades?

D

DHTiling

For any of you that ain't seen this on my Facebook page, here's my new vid.

Couple a' Tools - All Trades - YouTube

Didn't have the time to adjust audio on the vid so that it doesn't infringe copyright. Will upload a new one with it adjusted once YouTube remove the audio.

The video wouldn't be the same without the song lol

Let me know what you lot think 

Good vid that Gus... as above i would slow the vid down a tad but i do like the tune .. hence my first post...

B

Bubblecraft

Cheers for the comments guys! Much appreciated. I didn't want the video too long people get bored easy. That's why I picked a fast song to go with the pics as there's so many trades to go through. I'd love to make it a bit longer & go into more depth with the pics but if people like it, they can go to my website & see the pics themselves & have a good look in more detail. I'm snap happy that way lol.

To try & answer your question Bri the shortest way possible, I've always been good with my hands & there's nothing I won't try. Tbh, the only thing I ain't mastered is plastering large areas. I keep meaning to try and get round to doing my house to get me better at bigger areas but that time never seems to come.

My Dad was a joiner & ever since I was 5, I spent my summer holidays going to work with him. Left school early at 14 & served my time with him while working along other trades. After that, I gained my product knowledge by working for B&Q for 8 years. I then was assistant manager at Topps for 2 years which gave me the accounting & staff running knowledge. I left that & then became a site maintenance at Ingliston Equestrian Centre where I was left to my own devices maintaining the site. Was made redundant one year later & thought, what the hell, I'll start up my self & ever since, I've been booming. I've always been on the tools doing homers all these years & always reading up on best methods on all trades & put them into practise.

That's the short story lol

Reply to New video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen