Search the forum,

Discuss New video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

For any of you that ain't seen this on my Facebook page, here's my new vid.

Couple a' Tools - All Trades - YouTube

Didn't have the time to adjust audio on the vid so that it doesn't infringe copyright. Will upload a new one with it adjusted once YouTube remove the audio.

The video wouldn't be the same without the song lol

Let me know what you lot think 

Good vid that Gus... as above i would slow the vid down a tad but i do like the tune .. hence my first post...

B

Bubblecraft

Cheers for the comments guys! Much appreciated. I didn't want the video too long people get bored easy. That's why I picked a fast song to go with the pics as there's so many trades to go through. I'd love to make it a bit longer & go into more depth with the pics but if people like it, they can go to my website & see the pics themselves & have a good look in more detail. I'm snap happy that way lol.

To try & answer your question Bri the shortest way possible, I've always been good with my hands & there's nothing I won't try. Tbh, the only thing I ain't mastered is plastering large areas. I keep meaning to try and get round to doing my house to get me better at bigger areas but that time never seems to come.

My Dad was a joiner & ever since I was 5, I spent my summer holidays going to work with him. Left school early at 14 & served my time with him while working along other trades. After that, I gained my product knowledge by working for B&Q for 8 years. I then was assistant manager at Topps for 2 years which gave me the accounting & staff running knowledge. I left that & then became a site maintenance at Ingliston Equestrian Centre where I was left to my own devices maintaining the site. Was made redundant one year later & thought, what the hell, I'll start up my self & ever since, I've been booming. I've always been on the tools doing homers all these years & always reading up on best methods on all trades & put them into practise.

That's the short story lol

D

DHTiling

Cheers for the comments guys! Much appreciated. I didn't want the video too long people get bored easy. That's why I picked a fast song to go with the pics as there's so many trades to go through. I'd love to make it a bit longer & go into more depth with the pics but if people like it, they can go to my website & see the pics themselves & have a good look in more detail. I'm snap happy that way lol.

To try & answer your question Bri the shortest way possible, I've always been good with my hands & there's nothing I won't try. Tbh, the only thing I ain't mastered is plastering large areas. I keep meaning to try and get round to doing my house to get me better at bigger areas but that time never seems to come.

My Dad was a joiner & ever since I was 5, I spent my summer holidays going to work with him. Left school early at 14 & served my time with him while working along other trades. After that, I gained my product knowledge by working for B&Q for 8 years. I then was assistant manager at Topps for 2 years which gave me the accounting & staff running knowledge. I left that & then became a site maintenance at Ingliston Equestrian Centre where I was left to my own devices maintaining the site. Was made redundant one year later & thought, what the hell, I'll start up my self & ever since, I've been booming. I've always been on the tools doing homers all these years & always reading up on best methods on all trades & put them into practise.

That's the short story lol

Don't go saying that to Bri ffs :lol: .. you will be in a leather mankini before you know it. :)

B

Bubblecraft

yea slow down...so we can see the work !

...I didn't want the video too long people get bored easy. That's why I picked a fast song to go with the pics as there's so many trades to go through. I'd love to make it a bit longer & go into more depth with the pics but if people like it, they can go to my website & see the pics themselves & have a good look in more detail...

www.coupleatools.com/gallery

B

Bubblecraft

Indeed mate. Booked to end of July at the moment which is fantastic. Best year I've had. Trying to calm things down at the moment so passing on work to others but most my clientele are returning customers or recommendations & so are willing to wait.

Don't touch Gas either. Would love to have this under my belt but its a lot of outlay annually for something I don't do very often. Got a Gas fitter for all my hob/oven hookups & central heating fits which is handy.

Reply to New video in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Make sure to mark a post as a solution for better transparency.
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays