Search the forum,

Discuss New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grace'sDad

re: New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's)

Thanks Wetdec - well said.

Any and all pics. All that matters is that you are chuffed with them.

Please keep posting pics....

B

Brindle

Here's one of my faves...not this month though

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wivers

Surely Leatherface can't be allowed to take pictures of bathroom showrooms and submit them?? :)

B

Brindle

Looks like the Molton Brown brochure? :)

W

wivers

If you put a blow at the beggining of the title i could find a few better pictures.
:)

L

Leatherface

Looks like a quality peice of work, must of been interesting working on it, is this in someones house or a showroom.
Someone's house, lucky beggars !! No expense spared for this lady. When bathroom was finished she went to London shopping, bought 2 towels at £150 each !!! :yikes::yikes::yikes:

L

Leatherface

Let me just butt in a minute.............
If you are given a car to tile in mosaics and you pull it off you are a genius
If you are given a round window to tile and you pull it off your a genius
If you are given a shower to tile you are no less a genius............
Tilers tile what they are given too tile we are all capable tradesmen, it just happens now and then we get a nice one................
All photographs of all types of tiling work are invited you dont need to be so called genius just a tiler............
init :thumbsup:
Hope not a dig at me ! just posted pics of a job that I did recently. Ain't suggesting that I am better than anyone else here. Said that I was lucky to get job.
That said I could have quite easily made a mess of the job that I had been "Given" it just happens that I didn't ! init :thumbsup:

D

doug boardley

would you believe it, some photies of our friend Roger's recent job won't upload, difficult to the last that man!!

S

Spud

here is a nice floor I tiled recently it has ufh and covers the whole ground floor of a house ,hope you like it, I have also made one of my albums available for all to see ,so have a look and see what you think

Reply to New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen