Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

G

Grace'sDad

The Elite members (Trusted Advisors) and the Moderators have discussed this and here is the new idea:

Submit photos in this thread of RECENT work which you are particularly proud of.

Each month we'll select a maximum of 12 jobs which will then go to a vote.

All members of the Tilers Arms can then vote for the job which they consider to be the best of the bunch, and please DO vote!

There will be a sticky thread created, proudly displaying the winner each month and ensuring maximum kudos and respect from all members!
(heck, there may even be a small prize - certainly for the job of the year, but we're still discussing that, so for now it's much Kudos and Respect!)

Who is going to start us off on this historic step?

Who will be 1st to submit some pics of their proudest achievments?

Come on, who's going to be 1st?!!

L

Leatherface

re: New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's)

Better get snapping, guess my curved wet room done in Dec is not recent enough ?, not often you get chance to do something like that, my more recent jobs have been run of the mill.

G

Grace'sDad

Better get snapping, guess my curved wet room done in Dec is not recent enough ?, not often you get chance to do something like that, my more recent jobs have been run of the mill.

Sure it's recent enough!

(As it's the 1st month of doing this lets say any work within the past 3 months.)

Get it posted mate!

B

Bolter

Ok whatever job I get tomorrow, I will take pics and post them up :)

D

DHTiling

Nearly 2 pages of replies and not 1 photo for the monthly competition by GD...

So i gather you guys don't think this thread is worthy..???? of sensible replies for GD.

Edit.....None thread related replies removed....lets start again.

G

Grace'sDad

Ah well it is late on.
I'll give it a bump tomorrow after work.

L

LM Ceramics

lm-ceramics-albums-pics-recent-jobs-picture471-photo-0002.jpg

ill kick off the wall then a job from a few months ago not alot of pics on my pc and as a bonus u can check out my ugly mug in the reflection

L

Leatherface

How do we submit pics that have prev been submitted on diff thread ?

D

DHTiling

Attachments or copy/paste from your albums...

Lm seems to have managed...:mad2:

D

Daz

I've only had the same old, same old bumpy white stuff recently or proper ropy Homebase / Laura Ashley crap in Jan.

The only thing I can offer is a few pics of porcelain floor with Mapei silver glitter grout from December.........

dscn1707web.jpg dscn1709web.jpg dscn1711web.jpg dscn1710web.jpg

L

Leatherface

Hope this works

Attachments

• 2008_09060549.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 50
  • 2008_09060554.jpg
    185.9 KB · Views: 51
  • 2008_09060519.jpg
    143.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2008_09060539.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 42
L

LM Ceramics

you dont half get decent jobs leatherface i havent done anything that fancy

L

Leatherface

Feel VERY lucky to have been able to get the chance to do something like that, hopefully a few more on the way. My plumber is pushing these big time !

Reply to New - "Job of the Month" Competition ( this one bieng Febuary's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks