Search the forum,

Discuss New drill for mixing / ripping up floors in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Is there a flexvolt sds available
Yes Marc there's a 54v option but if I was spending that kind of money I'd go for this as imo it'll last longer due to the quality.
TE 6-A36 (04) - Cordless Rotary Hammers - Hilti United Kingdom - https://www.hilti.co.uk/cordless-systems/cordless-rotary-hammers/r4694033

Surely 110 volt is the way to go for the jobs your asking .
Obviously anyone working commercial all have 110v but cordless options like this are great if you have to move around a site a lot that isn't powered up yet and don't have a generator or maybe have a quick repair to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
I

Italy

Can you draw me a sketch please @antonio ....... I don't quite understand! ;)

1486726370501908923316.jpg

Reply to New drill for mixing / ripping up floors in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen