Search the forum,

Discuss Need to match Pilkington's White Utopia Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Help! We need to replace about one square metre of the tiles in our bathroom shower enclosure. The tiler has asked me to buy some tiles to match the old ones but emphaised the importance of matching for size. The existing tiles are Pilkington's Utopia tiles in white, but, although they are supposed to be 150mm x150mm, the true measurement is closer to 148mm x 148mm. The tiles themselves are plain and simple, smooth white glazed tiles such as one finds anywhere. The difficulty for me is that those I have seen so far are true to size and I despair of finding any which match the size of those I have. I understand that Pilkington's are no longer in business. Any ideas?

Reply to Need to match Pilkington's White Utopia Tiles in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen