Search the forum,

Discuss My weekend ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Well its about time I had a weekend to myself and it has been one of the best ever.

Friday night I went to the Dominion theatre to see the second last show of We Will Rock You. I absolutely adore Queen as did my dad. The atmosphere was brilliant and for anyone who hasn't seen a West End show, it really is worth it, even if travelling to get there !

2014-05-30 19.09.17.jpg

Saturday night I am still recovering from and I went to Wembley to watch the Froch Groves fight. Creating history by the biggest attended fight ! The atmosphere was electric !
2014-05-31 21.53.00.jpg
Was anyone else there ?

Last edited:
I

Ian

Been to see the Queen musical twice, it's an amazing show. Had the chance to go to the boxing, a load of my mates went but, I'm not a boxing fan really so didn't bother.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Im not a fan either however it was on my doorstep and the opportunity for a blow out was taken ! The atmosphere was astounding. I would have swapped my ticket for another We will Rock you one in a heartbeat.

Im looking forward to go see another show...any reviews peeps ?

I

Ian

Matilda is supposed to be good, as is chitty chitty bang bang. Apparently the new Charlie and the chocolate factory one isn't great, mainly because all the music is different to the films, so you can't sing along, lol!

Reply to My weekend ! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley