Search the forum,

Discuss Multi tool blades......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Q

Qwerty

not that i'm aware of Lee

Is this one or does it have a different pattern?

Screenshot_20171107-073644.png

O

One Day

Has anybody got 18v Makita multisaw if so any good

Yes, I have one.
It's good but there is better out there.
The grip is fatter than my grinder which is just odd, there is no light built in, and it's just a plain switch and rotary speed control.
The quick change is very good but can break your finger tip as it snaps shut very hard - as I found out first day.
Other than that, its very powerful and doesn't numb your hands with vibration.
The DeWalt corded one with a variable speed paddle is excellent, and I only went Makita as I am batteried-up already.

I use these blades Multi Tool Accessories - Readyfix - http://www.readyfixuk.co.uk/power-tool-accessories/cutting-accessories/multi-tool-accessories from Readyfix. They're the best I've found and they don't die the moment they hit a nail or screw.

Tony_C

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Has anybody got 18v Makita multisaw if so any good

I'd be interested in knowing which multi tool most of you guys use?

I'm looking at investing soon and had been looking at a cordless Erbauer one on screw fix but open to suggestions

D

Dumbo

I have a fein but it's old and tired and I'm fed up using allen key to change blades . Reason for thinking about makita is as @impish puts it i'm all batteried up .

Reply to Multi tool blades......... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen