Search the forum,

Discuss Mosaic backing sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
Evening guys and girls.
Im doing a little shower room t the moment which i have to return to on Wednesday. The customer wants a border of ceramic mosaic halfway up the wall but also one at floor level like a skirt around the room.
The wall tiles are only 250x200 ceramic so not particularly heavy. But i wanted to crack on when i return on Wednesday. Has anyone used these backing sheets for mosaic sheets? We got the mosaic fairly cheap and some are a bit tatty on The mesh. Was thinking of trying these backers out to one get them back in some sort of workable order but also so i can maybe get a few rows of tiles on The wall as well rather than battening and putting mosaic in later or waiting for adhesive to harden before i carry on.
Any thoughts?

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
Reaction score
I usually put my mosaics in after as well. But was trying to avoid it being fiddly afterwards being right down at floor level.
Have you ever used these backers/packers before whitebeam?

Reply to Mosaic backing sheets in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen