Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Moroccan and geometric style floors in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
I have a customer looking for a Moroccan or geometric style floor in her bathroom.

Any chance of some pics of ones you’ve completed and where the tiles were from as it might help her visualise the finished job.

J

J Sid

Something like this WP_20150722_13_55_06_Pro_LI (1) (1) (1) (1) (1).jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
J

J Sid

Oooo can I borrow this for my blog mate? I'll link to your website or forum account or whatever. :)

I'm after some other types if you know you have any of these listed on this page in th arms here:-

Doing some testing on a blog post (not live yet).
Yes Dan, was trying to get more but all my pics are in the cloud and it a bugger to download them and get them posted. Sure I didn't have this problem before with old phone / forum

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes Dan, was trying to get more but all my pics are in the cloud and it a bugger to download them and get them posted. Sure I didn't have this problem before with old phone / forum
Forum upload is the same mate. If it's doing your head in don't worry. Im slowly getting bits and bobs in, and I am hunting some down from our galleries too it's just taking me a while.

The forum won't show your cloud folders as options to add pictures from. Thank god we could end up with kinky pics by mistake I guess lol

So might be a case of grabbing one and asking phone to store it locally, then adding it.

So it seems a bit of a maul to be honest and I don't want put you out. So as and when you come across some, just whack them in my thread they are all fodder for the future blogs.

Last edited:
OP
Boggs

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
Thanks for the pics gents, much appreciated. :)

Nice work as always :thumbsup:

Reply to Moroccan and geometric style floors in the Tiling Advice | Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmcdon47
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock