Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi guys, got a job in couple of months where I'll need to mix 60sqm of slc on my own.
Was thinking of getting a mixing trolley system like this, could then strap my rubi mixer in and let it rip

What do you guys use as I know my back wont be up to it in rubber buckets

J

J Sid

Just £280 I come and do it for you one morning, 60 m2 is a few hours work.
Don't be so lazy 😁

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Just £280 I come and do it for you one morning, 60 m2 is a few hours work.
Don't be so lazy 😁
LOL, not lazy just know my back hurts like hell after only a 6 bags of slc so 35 bags will cause me days off and physio also. Plus who doesn't love a new tool 😁
If serious though I may take you up on offer though on day rate 👍

J

J Sid

LOL, not lazy just know my back hurts like hell after only a 6 bags of slc so 35 bags will cause me days off and physio also. Plus who doesn't love a new tool 😁
If serious though I may take you up on offer though on day rate 👍
Just give me a shout Neil 👍
9mm to 10mm build up all

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Reaction score
I find adouble dose of ibuprofen followed by a couple of bevvies when I get home helps. ;)

Disclaimer:

Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of my daft ramblings. :)

B

Bill

The reason why your back hurts is because of the distance you are bending over mixing......... either get a longer paddle or put the mixing bucket on a platform. Simples.

I am a midget so this does not affect me.

H

hmtiling

Get some flat bottom bins for 5 bag mixes, some £10 dollies, spiked shoes and a speedskim on a pole for moving large quantities when poured.

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
The reason why your back hurts is because of the distance you are bending over mixing......... either get a longer paddle or put the mixing bucket on a platform. Simples.

I am a midget so this does not affect me.
I'm not a midget, 6'1 and slim. I'm not built for moving heavy lifting lol a longer paddle may help though your right.
[automerge]1580568575[/automerge]
Get some flat bottom bins for 5 bag mixes, some £10 dollies, spiked shoes and a speedskim on a pole for moving large quantities when poured.
Got a suggestion on bins?

H

hmtiling

I'm not a midget, 6'1 and slim. I'm not built for moving heavy lifting lol a longer paddle may help though your right.
[automerge]1580568575[/automerge]

Got a suggestion on bins?
Got mine from a local hardware store. Have a search online but make sure they don't have a ridge round the bottom like a lot do so it all gets mixed. Have all your water measured out ready and all the bags you're definitely going to use open . M8x on the dollies.

OP
Bopster

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Got mine from a local hardware store. Have a search online but make sure they don't have a ridge round the bottom like a lot do so it all gets mixed. Have all your water measured out ready and all the bags you're definitely going to use open . M8x on the dollies.
👍
Maybe using bottle and bag slc which makes it easier

Reply to Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools - Tile Tools area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
05jtaylor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock