Currently reading:
Mixing trolley

Search the forum,

Discuss Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com.

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Colchester
Just £280 I come and do it for you one morning, 60 m2 is a few hours work.
Don't be so lazy 😁
LOL, not lazy just know my back hurts like hell after only a 6 bags of slc so 35 bags will cause me days off and physio also. Plus who doesn't love a new tool 😁
If serious though I may take you up on offer though on day rate 👍

Boggs

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Uk
I find adouble dose of ibuprofen followed by a couple of bevvies when I get home helps. ;)

Disclaimer:

Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of my daft ramblings. :)

Bopster

TF
Esteemed
Colchester
The reason why your back hurts is because of the distance you are bending over mixing......... either get a longer paddle or put the mixing bucket on a platform. Simples.

I am a midget so this does not affect me.
I'm not a midget, 6'1 and slim. I'm not built for moving heavy lifting lol a longer paddle may help though your right.
[automerge]1580568575[/automerge]
Get some flat bottom bins for 5 bag mixes, some £10 dollies, spiked shoes and a speedskim on a pole for moving large quantities when poured.
Got a suggestion on bins?

Albert

TF
Arms
Esteemed
Gateshead NE8, UK
H

hmtiling

I'm not a midget, 6'1 and slim. I'm not built for moving heavy lifting lol a longer paddle may help though your right.
[automerge]1580568575[/automerge]

Got a suggestion on bins?
Got mine from a local hardware store. Have a search online but make sure they don't have a ridge round the bottom like a lot do so it all gets mixed. Have all your water measured out ready and all the bags you're definitely going to use open . M8x on the dollies.

Reply to Mixing trolley in the Tiling Tools area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

You're browsing the Tiling Tools category on TilersForums.com. Find the correct trowels to use with which type of tiling. Find advice on lash clips and levelling systems and more.