Search the forum,

Discuss Members who have read this thread in the last 30 days: in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Ah now i see it, dumb ***. I am guilty of looking but not always contributing. For me sometimes just a quick look to see what's going on then i'm out the door or being kicked in the nut's by my two girls, that get's my attention.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think most people are guilty of it Dave

Q

Qwerty

If it's already been said or if my advice falls (or is likely to) on deaf ears then I just don't bother. Not in the habit of flogging a dead horse......and there has been a fair amount of that recently!!!

S

Stef

I wondered what you were going on about then realised.
I always use my phone so it doesn't show up!!

T

TJ Smiler

HaHaHa clever, i wondered what you were going on about too........ Mind you i'm still trying to get to know you all so i guess i'm excused!! My excuse anyway mate :innocent:

Reaction score
If it's already been said or if my advice falls (or is likely to) on deaf ears then I just don't bother. Not in the habit of flogging a dead horse......and there has been a fair amount of that recently!!!

Im with Geoff on this one, not that im flogging your horse :lol::lol:

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
some posts are just reposts upon reposts. I feel tired in answering them on my mobile and when I'm on the laptop I like to reply to the posts that appeal to me. Each to their own I say !

Reply to Members who have read this thread in the last 30 days: in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen