Search the forum,

Discuss lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

was on my way home yesterday and was going through a roundabout when I heard my tools shifting in the back of the van. Thought no more of it until a car flashed me a couple of miles up the road. I stopped and he told me that the side door was open on my van and I'd been spilling tools out of it. I retraced my route and found a few things on the roadside, but it looks like I've lost my bosch laser level. What a numpty:mad2::mad2:

S

SandyFloor

I can't say anything because I've done it more than once and lost some materials but nothing of the value of your level. I'm now slightly obsessive in checking the back door is properly shut and looking over my right shoulder through a gap in the bulkhead of my Master to see if the light is on in the back in case the doors have sprung.

D

doug boardley

this courtesy van has a full bulkhead mate, so I couldn't just look over my shoulder and check into the back

S

Stewart

I've done it too a few times and once had my tx700 slide past me at a junction. My latest van warns you if you haven't shut the side or back doors properly, so haven't done it for a while.

G

Gazzer

No use crying over spilt tools Doug, you could try the sympathy vote with TradeTiler .....He does some nice tools.

nybor62

TF
Reaction score
once lost a cast iron bath from back of an old bedford cf pick up smashed to pieces all over the road , thankfully there was no one behind us

S

Stewart

Just wait till you get the L200 back and you forget to hook your trailer up properly........

T

tfs

I would be gutted mate. Takes ages to get all these tools together. I meant to ask Doug, how are things working out with the pick up? hopefully insurance companies aren't giving you any greif mate?

Am I right in remebering that that crazy woman had been drinking?

D

doug boardley

I would be gutted mate. Takes ages to get all these tools together. I meant to ask Doug, how are things working out with the pick up? hopefully insurance companies aren't giving you any greif mate?

Am I right in remebering that that crazy woman had been drinking?
supposed to get it back this coming friday, yes she'd been drinking and got a 23month ban and £650 fine

Reply to lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen