Currently reading:
lost my laser level

Discuss lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

was on my way home yesterday and was going through a roundabout when I heard my tools shifting in the back of the van. Thought no more of it until a car flashed me a couple of miles up the road. I stopped and he told me that the side door was open on my van and I'd been spilling tools out of it. I retraced my route and found a few things on the roadside, but it looks like I've lost my bosch laser level. What a numpty:mad2::mad2:

D

doug boardley

I would be gutted mate. Takes ages to get all these tools together. I meant to ask Doug, how are things working out with the pick up? hopefully insurance companies aren't giving you any greif mate?

Am I right in remebering that that crazy woman had been drinking?
supposed to get it back this coming friday, yes she'd been drinking and got a 23month ban and £650 fine

Somerset
was on my way home yesterday and was going through a roundabout when I heard my tools shifting in the back of the van. Thought no more of it until a car flashed me a couple of miles up the road. I stopped and he told me that the side door was open on my van and I'd been spilling tools out of it. I retraced my route and found a few things on the roadside, but it looks like I've lost my bosch laser level. What a numpty:mad2::mad2:

Driven off with the van door still open? Amateur. Plonker. U a plasterer?

Course none of us ever ever done that have we???

:lol::rolleyes5::lol::rolleyes5::lol:

was going on a golf away day last summer on a mini coach, there was a trailer for the clubs and holdalls. After about 3 miles on a roundabout a car pulled up along side and spoke to our driver, the roller shutter on the trailer hadn't been closed, we retraced our route and picked up 3 sets of clubs, never lost anything....amazingly..t'was the driver who had supposedly closed the shutter

M

mikethetile

sorry Doug

there is a saying that things happen in 3s hopefully the next 3 will be good luck, ive done it and lost tools, nothing valuable

opened my back door and my screw case fell out and scattered screws all over their gravel drive

side door opened as I pulled away from a junction and an opened bag of cement poured out

but the funniest one [not] was when I was tugged for an insecure load, I looked at the copper and said insecure load ? im a painter, we know we have just followed your trail of lilac emulsion for half a mile LOL

so that was a white bedford cf van with a lilac bumper and a fine off the council for messing their highway up

C

cornish_crofter

Despite my having a warning light on the dash of my van I have actually pulled away with the back door open before now!

Fortunately nothing lost.

I have also driven several miles around Plymouth with a piece of 3x2 on the roof. Nothing unusual in that - until you consider that having arrived at B & Q I then realised it wasn't even strapped on!

All I can say Doug is that my karma must have been sent to the wrong person - sorry :LOL:

Reply to lost my laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.