Search the forum,

Discuss Looking for a supplier for 20 Litres of Lithofin or LTP Matt Stone Sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Dude

Hi all,

I had some good advice from Dave on here regarding good sealers available.

Here's the story:

We've laid a lovely Limestone random lenth Flagstone (20mm deep) - the overseas supplier recommended 'Stone Essentials' to seal it, but the tile supplier here in N. Ireland who shipped it recommended Lithofin Stain Stop instead!

We were quoted £860 for 20 litres of Lithofin Stain Stop! No offence, but surely that's overkill!

Through some research and advice, I'm thinking Lithofin & LTP are two of the best around - any thoughts on Stone Essentials product? I'm basically trying to save the customer money & make a small profit while quality stays high.

Any advice on good keen suppliers would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

The Dude.

Reply to Looking for a supplier for 20 Litres of Lithofin or LTP Matt Stone Sealer in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.