Discuss Looking for a supplier for 20 Litres of Lithofin or LTP Matt Stone Sealer in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

The Dude

Hi all,

I had some good advice from Dave on here regarding good sealers available.

Here's the story:

We've laid a lovely Limestone random lenth Flagstone (20mm deep) - the overseas supplier recommended 'Stone Essentials' to seal it, but the tile supplier here in N. Ireland who shipped it recommended Lithofin Stain Stop instead!

We were quoted £860 for 20 litres of Lithofin Stain Stop! No offence, but surely that's overkill!

Through some research and advice, I'm thinking Lithofin & LTP are two of the best around - any thoughts on Stone Essentials product? I'm basically trying to save the customer money & make a small profit while quality stays high.

Any advice on good keen suppliers would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance guys!

The Dude.

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
860 quid for 20 litres? take them outside and beat them with a stick dude

ltp will be the cheaper option fo the two imo and both are good products

try phg the forum sponsor i think they do ltp mattstone

T

The Dude

Many thanks guys - I've ordered 25Litres of LTP Mattstone for a much more reasonable price.
I appreciate the good advice - but my favourite is Kilty55's take them outside & beat them with a stick! Excellent.

Thanks again folks.

Dude.

Reply to Looking for a supplier for 20 Litres of Lithofin or LTP Matt Stone Sealer in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay