Search the forum,

Discuss Lightweight tile master adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Can anyone verify the claims that the above mentioned adhesive gets roughly double the coverage than conventional adhesive. I'm not enquiring about the science behind it, I just wonder how the claims are calculated, if its relational to the weight or volume, 15kg or 1 bag ?

I

Ian

I used a bag a couple of weeks ago and got 12 m2 using a 6mm square notch. Very impressive and really nice addy to work with.

Reaction score
Can anyone verify the claims that the above mentioned adhesive gets roughly double the coverage than conventional adhesive. I'm not enquiring about the science behind it, I just wonder how the claims are calculated, if its relational to the weight or volume, 15kg or 1 bag ?

Mark, I can confirm its more than it says on the bag!

Reaction score
I have been so impressed with Tilemaster Adhesives Light Weight products that I recently sent them an endorsement. It not only goes further (sq m per bag) its grip qualities save me time installing (especially above window reveals and tiling from floor up). That said - some other manufacturers have good products too - some swear by Ardex for grip. I reckon that its a balance between necessary specification, availability and (critically) price. When calculating value don't forget to divide cost by square meterage for a true value.

Reply to Lightweight tile master adhesive in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen