Search the forum,

Discuss Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Tiles were not bowed when I started plus they were not above 400mm in length and we used wider joints. Only narrow joints were on stone floors which generally were polished if they needed a snooker table effect.

I started tiling with sand and cement, all my tiles/stone were flat so it was up to me as the layer, to ensure that I could get the floor flat.

With ready made screed, bowed tiles, bigger tiles, thinner grout joints and now rapid set adhesive.... clips are a no brainer.

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
And you need to learn how to scroll past something pal if it doesnt interest you the last few posts where light hearted pal if you would care to take a proper look also explain where i said i was the only one on here been tiling for a while just remember mate this forum is for all so im thinking its you that needs to wind your neck in like i said light hearted until you had to jump in all guns blazing,shame if this gets shut down now

O

Old Mod

0F8BA371-507C-4BBB-AA97-9D4AC3323A76.gif

Brian the Tile

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Tiles were not bowed when I started plus they were not above 400mm in length and we used wider joints. Only narrow joints were on stone floors which generally were polished if they needed a snooker table effect.

I started tiling with sand and cement, all my tiles/stone were flat so it was up to me as the layer, to ensure that I could get the floor flat.

With ready made screed, bowed tiles, bigger tiles, thinner grout joints and now rapid set adhesive.... clips are a no brainer.
Hi Tom
Just try the clips next time you get some bowed 1200 planks Brian then tell us what you think?
Deal?
Just try the clips next time you get some bowed 1200 planks Brian then tell us what you think?
Deal?
Its a dea
Deal?
Its
Deal?
Its a deaits
Deal?
Its a deal but only if my customer is willing to pay the extra for the clips and the exta time its going to take,may be ill try something else i have never done ,that is charge day rate if it all comes together dont worry i will come back on with appolagies and hold my hands up
Deal?

Reply to Levelling clips are a load of tosh? Really? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen