Discuss Laura Ashley Wicker Charcoal Matte Porcelain Floor Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

Reaction score
Hello, I see some older messages saying that Laura Ashley tiles aren't well made, and aren't suitable for floors. This was followed by some messages saying that an updated manufacturing process may have solved this. I'm looking at Laura Ashley Wicker Charcoal Porcelain tiles for a bathroom floor. (They are advertised for wall and floor). At this time (2020/2021) do you consider these Laura Ashley tiles well made and suitable for a bathroom floor? Thank you!

Reply to Laura Ashley Wicker Charcoal Matte Porcelain Floor Tiles in the Canada area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Matthew77
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks