Search the forum,

Discuss Larson Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
I'm trialling this for my local Tile Giant, much better than the Mapei stuff, 50 min work time on the rapid set and it doesn't need a latex mixing with it when it goes down on a screeded floor with u feedlot heating

D

Dumbo

I'm trialling this for my local Tile Giant, much better than the Mapei stuff, 50 min work time on the rapid set and it doesn't need a latex mixing with it when it goes down on a screeded floor with u feedlot heating
Their are lots of adhesive which don't need latex ad for use on ufh .

L

LM

I have no faith in Larson adhesives whatsoever, I've seen and heard of so many failures with them.
I refuse to use it point blank!

O

One Day

The directors never call you back like they say they will either :rolleyes:
corporate (TTA) damage limitation, then it's simply 'job done'!

Rich Midge

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
Used it once, didn't really like it. Could give it another go but I've TileMaster and Webber on my doorstep so not likely.

Last edited:
T

Time's Ran Out

'50 min work time on the rapid set' just about sums it up - it's not rapid set!
If your going to do a review on a product keep to that and don't try to undermine another product.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
I used it this week for the 2nd time, the white is pretty more or less a light grey , still as crap as ever.
I had to go to another tile shop cos I ran out , they only had kerecol , never used it, was very good stuff , but blooody expensive:(

Reply to Larson Adhesive in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen