Make life easy, search the forum.

Discuss Large tile cutter advice in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums. USA and UK Tiling Forum

Turbz

-
Reaction score
Please checkout the following advertisement.
Hi all
I was wondering if anyone could get me any advice on which tile cutter to go for please 🤞
I have been pondering for a while to buy myself a large tile cutter as the tiles keeps getting larger by the year
I am torn between the Rubi slim system with a breaker or maybe a Razor 63” or any other suggestions you may offer
I am swaying towards the Rubi as it’s easier to carry/assemble/dissemble and less space as it all comes apart and also if I do need to go any bigger I can just add another slip
Any advice on this would be much appreciated
Kind regards

faceman

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I also have sigma and many rubi machines. The sigma is an amazing machine and the wheels last an age. However with the max breaking handle you can't see the wheel easy and this makes it hard to line up. That's where the Rubi is better purely for it's accuracy. I've only had TX models as they'll even do 15mm limestone. Use far more wheels though. Parts are more readily available for these two brands also.

Reply to Large tile cutter advice in the Tile Cutters area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile training advice or the Tile Standards

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
BIG_AL
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock