• Thread starter Taylormade
  • Start date
  • Replies 26
  • Views 3K
Search the forum,

Discuss Lack of sports personality!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

I saw this on the big screen at the pub last night, quickly followed by a slap to the forehead!
I can't knock him for his sporting achievements this year, but his personality........really!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with the majority I think here. Good at tennis (of which its been the same guys for decades and no change ever) but can't stand the guy.

And its not the accent I love the Scottish accent and culture (drinking).

T

Time's Ran Out

IMG_1122.PNG

I believe that the voting is based on the term personality as referring to a sportsperson being someone classed as a celebrity or famous, and not as the noun describing the characteristics or qualities.

Reply to Lack of sports personality!!!! in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen