Search the forum,

Discuss knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

wayne

TF
Reaction score
anyone else got the red german knee pads off tradetiler. absolutley brilliant to wear really comfy and no knee pain even after 5 solid days on floors. only thing is they are large and bulky but apart from that i would recommend them to anyone

W

White Room

Had em for a couple of years now, Like you say there bulky but I can suffer that

B

brian c

i have a new set of platinum knee pads but not used them yet as they are massive,anyone use any small ,good quality pads?

F

Fekin

Forgot my knee pads today for doing a floor... could have shot myself for stupidity :mad2:

D

DHTiling

anyone else got the red german knee pads off tradetiler. absolutley brilliant to wear really comfy and no knee pain even after 5 solid days on floors. only thing is they are large and bulky but apart from that i would recommend them to anyone

What are they like on the back of the legs for cutting in..?...i have had numerous knee pads over the years but most dig in...

P

Peter

I've been using Vitrex 'g shok' knee pads for the last few years. Got about 2 years out of a pair and bought another pair a few months back. A bit awkward until you're used to them but now I wouldn't wear anything else.

£20 out of B&Q, Vitrex Gel G-Shok Knee Pads, 5011204603664

Last edited by a moderator:
I

IvegotsTILE

I've got a pair of Rubi ones,make me look like Robocop but very comfortable and don't dig in unless your wearing shorts,got them from Topps on special order,were about £20 but think that was with big discount.:thumbsup:

I

IGTiling

I have a pair of "Nailers" knee pads and wouldn't be without them, tried cheaper ones and they're just not up to the job.

Reply to knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen