Search the forum,

Discuss knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

anyone else got the red german knee pads off tradetiler. absolutley brilliant to wear really comfy and no knee pain even after 5 solid days on floors. only thing is they are large and bulky but apart from that i would recommend them to anyone

What are they like on the back of the legs for cutting in..?...i have had numerous knee pads over the years but most dig in...

mz30

TF
Arms
liverpool
anyone else got the red german knee pads off tradetiler. absolutley brilliant to wear really comfy and no knee pain even after 5 solid days on floors. only thing is they are large and bulky but apart from that i would recommend them to anyone

I have them and after many years of trying all the (so called)best ones,i think i have the ones i like,they are expensive but well worth it,the rubi ones were crap,the ones i have tried made me go without any kneepads for the past 2 years.

D

DHTiling

These are the babies and on my list for things to buy....

Alpro Professional Knee Pads

[DLMURL="http://www.tilersforums.com/redirector.php?url=http%3A%2F%2Fjavascript%3Cb%3E%3C%2Fb%3E%3AShowPopUp%28%26%2339%3Binfo%255fpro%255fknee%252ehtml%26%2339%3B%2C600%2C600%29%3B"]
knee-pads-pro220.jpg
[/DLMURL]
Alpro knee pads have been designed specialy to prevent and heal knee problems. Ergonomically designed by a German knee surgon to distribute the pressure of your bodyweight.

These might seem expensive but they really do work. We have been suprised by how many people have told us these knee pads have stopped their knee pain.

Made from a strange synthetic foam which quickly molds to the shape of your knee. The square face stop the pads from rolling sideways. Elasticated velcro fix straps

you can get them here.....Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to knee pads in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Question
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you have shower leakage that goes downstairs leading to either your main floor or basement? Read this blog...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.

Advertisement

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.