Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Just when you see the light at the end of the tunnel... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

P

Pebbs

I wouldnt say Ive had a bad day.....its gone past bad. You wait 16 weeks for your stone, you have to pay 50% deposit, it costs a fortune...and finally it arrives....Great you think...that is until the crates are opened....Those French have a lot to answer for!:mad2:

I need a laugh tonight!
Pebbs

Attachments

• sw3 fiasco.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 54
P

Pebbs

bourgogne clair distressed.....not as distressed as I was when I saw it! :yikes:

Pebbs

P

Pebbs

Dave,
They are meant to be bent....they were supposed to be the curved stringers...pass the akimi! I feel some making good coming on!
Pebbs

P

Pebbs

Two of them, the crate with the risers in has five cracked stones. They said it would be 8 weeks lead in..it turned into 16. I cant see how we can start it without the replacements.
Pebbs

C

Colour Republic

Two of them, the crate with the risers in has five cracked stones. They said it would be 8 weeks lead in..it turned into 16. I cant see how we can start it without the replacements.
Pebbs

Bound to happen the flat stones are all leaning on the curved pressure point without padding and no doubt they came via sea?

P

Pebbs

Yep! they want to come and see! Even when you send them the photos they still want to come and see...This stupid staircase has been nothing but aggro since we took it on. They said we would have to wait 3 weeks for someone to come and template it, in the end I did it myself. I think Im losing the plot!

Pebbs

Reply to Just when you see the light at the end of the tunnel... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks