Search the forum,

Discuss Just asked a local lad to price a reboarding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

cam_low

TF
Reaction score
Standard size bathroom 25m2, remove tiles (popping off easy) hack to brick on 2 walls with a window each, dot n dab, other walls are stud. Skim ceiling, remove rubbish. £580 inc materials?

Does that sound ok ?

W

White Room

Sounds ok to me, he will probably use 6 x 3 plasterboard, 8 x 4's are to cumbersome to drag into a occupied premises.

STEVO

TF
Reaction score
Sounds a wee bit heavy to me. Materials probably about €50. Leaving 530 for say 2 and half days labour! I say no more than 450.

W

White Room

I worked out materials as such....

Plasterboard 16 sheets 6 x 3 approx £56
Dri wall adhesive 6 bags approx £42
Multi finish 2 bags approx £10
Total £108

T

Time's Ran Out

At least you'd get it the way you wanted it, done when you wanted it and it can be skimmed later.
More work than Alnwick ?

Reply to Just asked a local lad to price a reboarding in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen