Discuss Just A Little Bit Of Anthracite Grout! in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

peteablard

TF
Arms
Reaction score
That was a good idea to half fill the joints first.

How many sponges were in the bin when you finished?

What colour are your hands?!
Hands are clean, latex gloves were worn at all times!! Got through 2 washboy sponges. The customer wanted the grout quite low in the joints so I was only grouting small areas at a time and not letting it go off too much

Reply to Just A Little Bit Of Anthracite Grout! in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, I have redone the tiles (porcelain ones) in the kitchen. The grout used, BAL...
Replies
Views
Hey All, Last week, contractor installed wall and floor tiles and am now seeing...
Replies
Views
Hi any advice on what would go with what. I've layed off white tiles on floor with grey...
Replies
Views
Hi I’ve tiled my bathroom floor on top of hardie cement board. I have left expansion gaps all...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bob Marley